Real or fake: Tips to make the most of your Christmas tree
OKLAHOMA CITY – Last weekend’s beautiful weather was a perfect time to get out those Christmas decorations.
For many, that meant putting up the Christmas tree.
However, it can be a difficult decision whether to buy a fake or real tree.
Fake trees are easier to maintain, but many people say they are not as pretty.
When it comes to real trees, you may need a little extra care to maintain their looks.
Monty Marcum, from Marcum’s Nursery, stopped by our studios with more tips and tricks to make sure your tree lasts and looks great throughout the holidays.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger