Sewing machine steals sideline spotlight in Auburn’s win over Alabama
While Auburn pulled off the unthinkable and beat Alabama Saturday, a star on the sideline helped steal the spotlight.
Fans were captivated when Auburn ran a missed field goal back for a touchdown with one second left on the clock.
Now, the Internet is exploding with posts about someone on the Auburn sideline who was not in a jersey.
A man was seen sewing Auburn’s Ladarius Owens’ jersey after a fourth quarter tear.
The sewing machine is so famous it even has its own Twitter account.
It’s tweets have been celebratory, claiming it is “sew” happy about Saturday’s win.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring