UPDATE: Camp Gundyville closes for frigid winter storm moving in; ticket drawing instead
UPDATE: Students camping out for bedlam tickets are all back inside Thursday.
Officials closed Camp Gundyville because of the frigid winter weather moving in.
Instead, students who were camping out for tickets will now be entered into a drawing.
Student section tickets will be assigned at 4 p.m. Thursday in the student union at OSU.
STILLWATER, Okla. – We’re just four days away from this weekend’s big Bedlam football game.
Tuesday students at Oklahoma State will start lining up for tickets to the rivalry.
Camp Gundyville opens Tuesday at 5 p.m.
Students will be camping out for dibs on student section tickets for Saturday’s big match-up.
They’ll be given out on a first-come, first-served basis at the ticket office.
Camp Gundyville is expected to last every night from now through Friday.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online