Oklahoma City FBI division donates bags of coats to Brad Edwards Warmth 4 Winter program
Tuesday a group dropped off bags full of coats to help those without.
Jody Boudreaux, part of the division’s recreational association, started the efforts this year.
“We were wanting to do something to kind of help out other people and so I had personally participated in your program before; I suggested that,” Boudreaux said.
She said they collected about 70 coats just from their office alone.
“Each year our employees embark on a mission to find ways to contribute to those in need,” Jim Finch said, Special Agent in Charge. “It’s not funded by the FBI, it all comes from the personal funds of our employees who just want to find ways to help.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse