Oklahoma City Public Schools teacher of year finalists announced Tuesday
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Public Schools teacher of the year finalists are out.
Officials announced the contenders Tuesday.
We also found out the winner will get to choose between a 2014 fully loaded Fusion or Escape from Randall Reed Ford.
Carol Fletcher-Knight: history, Rogers Middle School
David Helm: algebra, Capitol Hill High School
Kimberly Massicotte: history, John Marshall High School
Randa Reiger: visual art, Heronville Elementary
Matthew Ross: algebra, Northwest Classen High School
Bettie Shadoan: special needs, Monroe Elementary
Carrie Snyder-Renfro: family and consumer sciences/career and technology education, Oklahoma Centennial Mid-High School
Mary Tran: pre-engineering, Northeast Academy Health Science and Engineering Enterprise School
Meredith Ziegler: vocal music, Wilson Arts Integration Elementary
The 2013 Teacher of the Year will be announced May 8.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online