Pressure on for Oklahoma contestant on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
The pressure is on for Oklahoma contestant David Brown and his competitors in NBC’s The Biggest Loser.
On Tuesday’s episode, one of the contestants gets to go home but there’s a catch.
Their trainer will be making the trip with them.
During their time at home they still have to work out and the kicker is, that contestant must lose enough weight to keep their entire team safe.
It’ll all be decided by the spin of a wheel.
Edmond resident David Brown is still hanging in there.
So far he’s lost more than 100 pounds!
Stay tuned to see if he survives tonight’s weigh in.
It starts at 7 p.m. here on NewsChannel 4.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him