Gov. Fallin lighting Menorah in Hanukkah celebration at State Capitol
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Capitol will be getting in the spirit of Hanukkah Wednesday night.
To commemorate the final day of Hanukkah, Governor Mary Fallin will take part in a special Menorah lighting ceremony.
She will light the silver candelabra at 4 p.m. on the second floor of the Capitol.
Visitors can also enjoy live music and traditional Hanukkah treats.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him