Oklahoma’s Marriage Initiative working to lower divorce rate
OKLAHOMA CITY – When it comes to divorce and remarriage, ‘trying again’ seems to be an Oklahoma tradition.
Our divorce rate is the third highest in the nation, even though our state received more federal money per capita than any other state to promote healthy marriages.
In fact, $70 million has been spent on this effort.
Kendy Cox, the director of Oklahoma’s Marriage Initiative, stopped by our studios to discuss how the money is spent.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'