THUNDER GAME NIGHT! Thunder to hold holiday assist Toy Drive before the game
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Oklahoma City Thunder will hold a Toy Drive before tonight’s game against the Indiana Pacers, collecting toys outside of Chesapeake Energy Arena starting at 4 p.m.
The Toy Drive is part of the sixth annual Thunder Holiday Assist initiative, presented by Cox Communications.
Fans attending the game and those headed downtown Sunday evening are encouraged to stop by the tents outside the northeast and northwest arena entrances and donate new, unwrapped toys to benefit the Salvation Army Angel Tree program.
Every fan who makes a donation will be entered into a raffle to win Thunder prizes, including player-autographed items.
The team will continue to collect donations until the game’s scheduled tipoff time of 6 p.m.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online