Amanda Bynes goes home for the holidays
LOS ANGELES – Actress Amanda Bynes “is excited to be home with her family” and plans to start school “at some point,” her mother’s lawyer told CNN Thursday.
The troubled 27-year-old has been released from an inpatient treatment center more than four months after she was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold, attorney Tamar Arminak said.
Bynes is at home in the custody of her parents, she said.
“She is undergoing outpatient treatment several times a week,” Arminak said. “She is excited to be home with her family during the holidays and especially happy to re-establish a loving relationship with her parents. Although she is focusing on her health at the moment, she is looking forward to attending school at some point and perhaps even studying fashion design.”
Her parents said in September that Bynes was “making great strides towards recovery” from mental illness.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'