UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Federal Bureau of Investigation says it has arrested a woman who allegedly robbed a bank, located inside a local grocery store.
Around 11:30 a.m., authorities say a woman walked into the Wal-Mart, located at 7800 N.W. Expressway, and headed to the teller counter at the Arvest Bank.
Investigators say the woman told the teller to “put the money in the bag” and implied she had a gun.
The money was placed in a plastic Wal-Mart shopping bag.
The woman left the store in a 2-door silver Chevy Monte Carlo.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the robbery.
Just before 5 p.m., authorities say they arrested Ardis Anne Glover for the crime.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online