OU’s Bennett Bringing It
DJ Bennett has the size and athleticism and was showing that this summer while the Sooners toured Europe in exhibition play. But the big man was slowed down by a foot injury.
Bennett says he’s not back to 100% just yet but he’s beginning to emerge as a viable option off the bench for Lon Kruger’s bunch. Bennett dropped 9 points in less than a half of action against Texas A&M Corpus Christi. Sure it doesn’t seem like much, but the wheels could be set in motion for Bennett to make a serious contribution to the Sooners.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring