Dog shoplifts and buries doggie treats
SOUTH CAROLINA – Dogs are often guilty of being adorable and messy.
But, one canine in South Carolina got involved in a real crime.
He was caught red-pawed on surveillance camera.
Cato the Husky got off his leash Wednesday morning and took a trip to Dollar General.
The store manager of the Dollar General, said it happened twice within a few minutes.
“Pig ears, beef bones, dog food off the self, and the little packets of dog treats,” Were all missing from the store.
Once the manager took a look at the video she sees Cato around 9:38 ambling up to the Dollar General and the sliding doors close before he’s able to get in.
But a human customers soon comes up and the doors open, allowing Cato a chance to get in. A few minutes later he’s seen leaving the store.
But Cato comes back a few minutes later to steal again. But this time Poole and another store employee follow the dog outside where they find him burying his loot in some dirt behind the store.
Cato is yet to confess but Clinton police filed a police report on the incident just for fun.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him