WEATHER: Wind chills in single digits Sunday night! When to expect temperatures to warm up
A reinforcing cold shot of air will move in tonight and tomorrow resulting in colder temperatures for the start of the work week and a band of light snow.
The snow will start tomorrow afternoon in the panhandle and spread east through tomorrow night. Although flurries are possible, little to no accumulation is expected in Central Oklahoma. Northern Oklahoma (ie. Northwest) could see a half an inch to two inches of accumulations through Tuesday morning.
Temperatures will finally warm above freezing by mid-week and our next storm system will bring a chance for rain on Friday followed by a wintry mix Friday night/Saturday morning.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'