AT&T Cotton Bowl sells out fastest in history; OSU vs. Mizzou Jan. 3 in Arlington
ARLINGTON, Texas – The 78th AT&T Cotton Bowl sold out the fastest it has in recorded history through season ticket holders, according to attcottonbowl.com.
Club tickets are $225 and reserved tickets are $140. All seats are reserved.
Create an account HERE to be added to the 2015 waiting list for future games.
Oklahoma State University posted more information about tickets online:
Seat allocations are underway for those who have pre-ordered. Allocations are done according to POSSE priority points ranking. That process should be completed by Wed., Dec. 11.
For those who have not pre-ordered, tickets will be available in the $140 price point and can be purchased here.
Tickets should be shipped by Fri., Dec. 13 via UPS Next Day Delivery in most cases. Cotton Bowl tickets require a signature upon delivery. With a signature-required shipment, it is important that the OSU ticket office has a correct delivery address on file. Fans can make changes or verify their mailing address with the OSU ticket office up until noon on Tues., Dec. 10. To track shipments or to make changes electronically, the My UPS feature at http://www.ups.com may be helpful.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom