Seven Cowboys, Five Sooners Honored On AP All-Big 12 Team
Seven OSU Cowboys and five OU Sooners were honored when the Associated Press released its postseason Big 12 football honors on Monday.
Oklahoma State had four players make first team All-Big 12.
Guard Parker Graham was the lone Cowboy on the first team All-Big 12 offense, while defensive lineman Calvin Barnett, linebacker Caleb Lavey, and defensive back Justin Gilbert represented OSu on the first team All-Big 12 defense.
On the second team, quarterback Clint Chelf, linebacker Shaun Lewis, and defensive Daytawion Lowe were the three Cowboys honored.
Oklahoma had two first team honorees and two second team picks.
Center Gabe Ikard and defensive back Aaron Colvin made first team.
Kicker Michael Hunnicutt and defensive lineman Charles Tapper made second team.
OU linebacker Dominique Alexander was named the Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger