Body of missing Claremore teen discovered in frozen pond
CLAREMORE, Okla. – The body of a missing Oklahoma teen has been found in an area lake.
Authorities say 15-year-old Keith Chambers was last seen late Sunday afternoon leaving his northwest Claremore home.
Family members say he was going for a walk but never returned home.
According to KJRH, police discovered footprints in the snow leading to a frozen pond nearby.
They also found a glove floating in the water near a hole in the ice.
Divers were called to search the pond and came upon his body a short time later.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom