Sun and temperatures above freezing should start to melt ice today
Temperatures will finally warm above the freezing mark today.
Combined with sunshine, icy roads and snow pack should begin to melt.
Temperatures will continue to climb through the end of the work week.
Our next system will bring the chance for freezing rain Thursday night into Friday morning.
The freezing rain will transition to rain late Friday morning and push east throughout the day.
A cold front will drop back temperatures for Saturday to the 30s.
However, we will quickly rebound with temperatures reaching 50 degrees by Monday.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring