Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
Highways and interstates are mostly clear however drivers should watch for slick spots.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation said crews are still out salting and treating streets.
Officials ask drivers to allow extra space between cars so there is enough space to stop in icy conditions.
ODOT crews ask drivers to approach bridges, overpasses and exit/entrance ramps with caution.
Authorities said drivers should also check road conditions before heading out.
Out-of-State Road Conditions
New Mexico 800-432-4269
To check CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS in Oklahoma, call the Department of Public Safety's ROAD CONDITIONS HOTLINE at (888) 425-2385.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns