Flying with presents? Unwrapped gifts help prevent TSA security hang ups
If you’re playing Santa out of town this holiday, airport officials said it is best to wait until after your flight to wrap the presents.
Wrapped gifts are allowed to go through security but be warned, agents may have to inspect the presents inside.
It also slows down the line if TSA agents have to unwrap the gifts.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich