Kissing six-year-old suspended for sexual harassment
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – A six-year-old boy kissed a classmate and got suspended for sexual harassment.
Now, his mom is fighting to get the incident removed from his school record.
Hunter, the six-year-old boy allegedly leaned over and kissed his classmate on the hand during reading.
For that, Hunter is home, instead of at school.
The superintendent says Hunter’s record will remain within the district and that Hunter’s actions fit the school policy description of “sexual harassment.”
A child clinical psychologist says it’s normal for a six-year-old boy to try to kiss girls.
She believes suspending him, and calling the kiss sexual harassment, sends mixed messages to kids.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger