Obama website gets $47M price hike
The price to fix the healthcare.gov website has gone up by 47 million dollars.
That’s an addition to the 319 million already spent.
The agency helping to fix the site confirmed the hike, but didn’t say why it happened.
They call it the “amount obligated” to the government to pay.
Health and human services secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified before congress Wednesday that the government has a total obligation of 677 million dollars.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'