Teen sentenced for wrestling-style killing of sister
LOUISIANA – A 13-year-old Louisiana boy has been sentenced to three years in a secure juvenile facility for killing his 5-year-old half-sister by performing pro-style wrestling moves on her.
The boy was left unsupervised with Viloude Louis at their home in the New Orleans suburb of Terrytown on June 16.
Jefferson Parish authorities said the teen imitated “WWE-style” wrestling moves on the girl.
The children’s mother left them at home when she went to the store, according to authorities.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich