Thunder Blast Grizzlies
The Thunder suffered a bitter end to their season last year at the hands of the Memphis Grizzlies in the playoffs. The Grizz knocked off the Thunder in four straight games.
Then Lionel Hollins walked out of Memphis and the team that gave Oklahoma City fits, might’ve went with him.
The Thunder blasted the Grizzlies 116-100 on Wednesday in the second game of a back to back.
Russell Westbrook paced the Thunder with 27 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds.
Kevin Durant had a 18.
The real story was Jeremy Lamb. Lamb dropped 18 points, giving him a new career high.
OKC has won four straight and 12 of their last 13 games.
The Thunder return home Friday to play Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom