Today is last day to return Angel Tree gifts to Salvation Army at Quail Springs, Penn Square malls
OKLAHOMA CITY – NewsChannel 4 is proud to once again team up with the Salvation Army and the Oklahoma City Thunder on the Angel Tree Project.
Wednesday is the deadline for you to bring your Angel Tree gifts back to the Salvation Army stations at Quail Springs and Penn Square malls.
It’s a way to bring Christmas joy to thousands of children and senior citizens in need.
The good news is all the angel tags were selected this year.
However, 78 still need to be turned in with the gifts by 5 p.m.
The Salvation Army is still in need of new clothing for boys and girls, especially for kids 12 to 14.
They are also asking for age appropriate gifts for middle schoolers.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich