Instagram launches direct messaging
Instagram has announced a new private message feature called Instagram Direct, which allow users to send a photo or video privately up to fifteen followers.
An update to the Facebook-owned Instagram mobile app released Thursday includes a new tab labeled, “direct,” Users can tap that tab to send photos specifically to their friends and have conversations around those photos. There will also be a new option to “send to 1″ on the app.
The direct messaging feature will work in real time, enabling users to tell which of their friends have viewed the photo. They’ll also be able to chat with friends in real time.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger