WEATHER: Rain expected late this evening; next cold front enters the state Saturday
Rain will move into southwestern OK late this evening and spread northeast overnight.
As temperatures near the freezing mark near sunrise, rain may briefly transition to freezing rain or drizzle, but travel shouldn’t be affected.
Scattered light rain will continue Friday and taper off by Friday evening as the system slides east.
A cold front will drop temps to the 30′s for Saturday with wind chills in the 20′s.
Sunday will be the outdoor pick of the weekend with mostly sunny skies and temps in the 40′s and 50′s.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him