Bank robber dressed as nun arrested, according to the FBI
OKLAHOMA CITY – The FBI announced the arrest of Kyle Robert Richard, 27 years of age of Yukon, Oklahoma.
Richard was arrested without incident at approximately 10:00 a.m. this morning in Mustang.
Richard is facing federal bank robbery charges for allegedly robbing the Yukon National Bank, on December 10, 2013.
During the robbery, the subject wore an old woman’s mask with what appeared to be a nun’s habit.
The quick identification and arrest of Richards is a result of the investigative efforts of the Yukon Police Department and the FBI.
According to the FBI, this arrest is merely a charge and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him