NBA Game Night! Lakers are in town, will this be the fifth win in a row for your OKC Thunder?
OKLAHOMA CITY – Tonight, the Los Angeles Lakers take on your home team, the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Oklahoma City Thunder is sitting at (17-4) and the Lakers are (10-11).
The Thunder have won four games in a row and 12 of their last 13 games.
With Kobe Bryant back, the team was already struggling losing two games in a row.
Kobe Bryant will start at point guard because Blake, Steve Nash, and Jordan Farmar are all out with various injuries.
As back up point guard the Lakers have Xavier Henry, and Jodie Meeks.
Taking on the Lakers tonight are the duo Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Durant is the top scorer in the NBA at 28.4 points per game, and he averages more free throws than any other player in the league.
In the Lakers previous visit to Oklahoma, Westbrook scored 37 points.
Westbrook is averaging 21.2 points a game for the Thunder, along with 6.4 assists and 2.0 steals.
It could be a messy one tonight.
Tip-off will be at 7:00 p.m.Submit Your Photo
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'