No one injured in south Oklahoma City chemical spill, no word on type of chemical
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are on the scene of a chemical spill in southwest Oklahoma City Friday afternoon.
Officials said no one has been injured in the accident on the 8000 block of S.W. 15th St. near Council Rd.
Authorities have not confirmed what type of chemical spilled or what led to the accident.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns