Several stabbed outside NFL football game
DENVER – A late-night scuffle after the Denver Broncos-San Diego Chargers game, which left at least three people with stab wounds, appears to be over a parking space rather than a football rivalry, police said Friday.
Police took three people into custody, and two have been released pending further investigation, Denver Police Sgt. Steve Warneke said Friday.
Justin Manzanares, 29, is being held for investigation of three counts of aggravated assault.
A fourth person also may have been injured in the Thursday incident in the parking lot next to Sports Authority Field at Mile High, but authorities have yet to find that victim, Warneke said. That person left without seeking treatment, according to authorities.
The three victims are now in stable condition after suffering non-life-threatening injuries, he said.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him