Cowboys Beat Louisiana Tech in All-College
Le’Bryan Nash led four Cowboy players in double figures as 7th-ranked Oklahoma State beat Louisiana Tech 70-55 in the All-College Classic at Chesapeake Arena in Oklahoma City on Saturday.
Nash had a double-double, with 22 points and 10 rebounds, as OSU took the lead early and never trailed after that.
Markel Brown and Marcus Smart both scored 13 points, while Kamari Murphy added 10 off the bench.
The Cowboys held the Bulldogs to 33 percent field goal shooting, while OSU shot 43 percent from the field.
OSU improves to 9-1 on the season, and will next play Delaware State in Stillwater on Tuesday night at 7:00.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online