Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom
Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom are ending their marriage after four years.
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star filed divorce papers in Los Angeles on Friday, TODAY has confirmed.
Citing “irreconcilable differences,” Kardashian, 29, also requested that her former name be restored and that she not be required to pay spousal support, according to the documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Thursday on Instagram, Kardashian shared some inspirational wisdom.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring