Mega Millions jackpot up to $550 million; next chance to win is Tuesday
There was no winner in the Mega Millions lottery Friday, pushing the jackpot to $550 million, lottery officials said.
The winning numbers for the $425 million Mega Millions were: 19, 24, 26, 27, 70 and Mega ball 12, lottery officials said Friday.
The Mega Millions jumped to more than $400 million, rolling over for the 20 time after no winner was picked in Tuesday’s drawing.
Odds of getting all six numbers correct for the second-largest Mega Millions jackpot are about 1 in 259 million, according to the lottery company.
You have more than 1,000 times better chance of an asteroid or comet killing you, according to Tulane University.
Which is to say, astronomical.
The latest probability is up from the old odds, which were about 1 in 175 million.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger