UPDATE: Officials confirm body found in Tuttle over weekend was man who may have overdosed
UPDATE 9:38 a.m. – Officials have confirmed the body found in Tuttle over the weekend was of a man who may have overdosed, according to the Grady County Sheriff’s office.
TUTTLE, Okla. – Officials are working to determine if a body found Sunday is connected to a missing person’s case.
Grady County officials said a man’s body was found around 5 p.m. Sunday on Frisco Rd. off Highway 37.
Now it’s up to the state medical examiner’s office to identify the remains.
Investigators said the body was found near the location where 32-year-old Christopher Lane disappeared earlier this month.
So far officials are not commenting on how the body was found.
We are expecting more information about this case later Monday.
The Grady County Sheriff is hosting a news conference at noon.
We’ll keep you updated on any new developments.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him