Firefighters work to save pet discovered in burning OKC home
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City fire crews rushed to the scene of a house fire shortly before 4 p.m. Monday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to a home in the area of Britton Rd. and MacArthur Blvd. around 3:50 p.m.
Authorities immediately began ventilating the home and were able to get the blaze under control in a matter of minutes.
However, one pet was found inside the house.
Fire crews immediately began trying to resuscitate the animal.
At this time, we do not have an update on the pet’s condition.
No word on the extent of the damage done to the inside of the home.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse