Sooners Talk Tide, Sugar Bowl
The OU football team met with the media for the first time since they accepted a bid to play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
This will be the third meeting between the two teams in a bowl game, the Crimson Tide owns a 1-0-1 advantage over the Sooners.
The bowl kicks off at 7:30 p.m. CT on Thursday, January 2, 2014, inside the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Here’s Sooner senior Gabe Ikard and Bob Stoops on the matchup.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns