Sooners Talk Tide, Sugar Bowl
The OU football team met with the media for the first time since they accepted a bid to play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
This will be the third meeting between the two teams in a bowl game, the Crimson Tide owns a 1-0-1 advantage over the Sooners.
The bowl kicks off at 7:30 p.m. CT on Thursday, January 2, 2014, inside the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Here’s Sooner senior Gabe Ikard and Bob Stoops on the matchup.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online