Enjoy warmer temperatures today, Arctic blast possible Friday
The beautiful weather continues today with highs in the 60s, light winds and sunny skies!
Temperatures will continue to warm over the next couple of days, peaking Thursday with highs in the 70s before a powerful system moves in for the weekend.
An arctic front will blast through our state on Friday bringing a big change in the weather.
Temperatures will drop by nearly 40 degrees with highs in the 30s and wind chills in the teens and 20s.
Moisture moves in over the weekend.
As of right now, cold rain on Saturday will transition to a wintry mix overnight and snow is expected Sunday morning.
Temperatures will not warm past the 20s on Sunday with wind chills in the single digits!
Looking at the longer range forecasts, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day look to be cool and dry.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns