Sooners Survive UT Arlington For Tenth Win
The OU men’s basketball team survived a second half rally from UT-Arlington and hung on for the 91-89 win.
UT Arlington missed a shot to send the game into overtime at the buzzer, giving the Sooners their tenth win of the season.
Cameron Clark was one of his career high, 31 points, and hit two free throws for the deciding points in the Oklahoma win.
The victory improved the Sooners to 7-0 all time versus the Mavericks.
OU travels to Houston on December 21 to play, old Big 12 foe, Texas A&M in the Big 12-SEC Challenge.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online