Sooner Aaron Colvin’s Last Chance for bowl dreams
Success is the reason Aaron Colvin came back to OU for his senior season.
Now the Sooners are in prime position to achieve the success Colvin wants for his final game in the crimson and cream. The Sooners can bring home a BCS bowl with a win over Alabama.
Many of the Sooners consider Bama to be the top team in the country, which puts OU as the underdogs in the showdown.
That lights a fire under Colvin, who has grown a lot more than just physically in his final season in an OU jersey.
Watch the video report as Nate Feken shows us the biggest areas the Owasso native has grown this year as he prepares to make the leap to the NFL.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him