Four in custody after alleged attempted car jacking sends car into south Oklahoma City home
OKLAHOMA CITY – An attempted car jacking sends a car flying into a south Oklahoma City home early Wednesday morning.
Officials said just after 4 a.m., a car went careening into a home on the 3200 block of S. Klein.
Officers said the driver told them he was trying to get away from alleged car jackers when he took a turn too fast, hit a curb and ended up hitting a house.
No one in the home was hurt and the driver only had minor injuries.
Police took four people into custody for questioning but they have not confirmed any arrests at this time.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse