Microsoft store to donate Christmas Bears to patients today
OKLAHOMA CITY – Microsoft in Oklahoma City is spreading Christmas Cheer this season by giving back to the Children’s Center. More than 20 Christmas Bears will be donated today inside the Microsoft Store in Penn Square Mall at a special Christmas Party.
Select patients from the Children’s Center will be on hand for the donation.
The Build a Bears were designed and stuffed by employees at Microsoft during a Christmas gathering. Lisa Ritchey, Community Development Specialist at Microsoft, says the company is very community driven.
“We are blessed with the ability to provide these gifts to kids who may not get to spend Christmas at home with their families,” Ritchey said. “Our team put a lot of thought in to these bears, and we’re happy to say, no 2 are the same. There are bears for the military child, the little princess, the sports fan, and the diva.”
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him