New York reveals 2014 additions to Times Square New Year’s Eve ball drop
NEW YORK – Times Square’s New Year’s Eve numbers are now revealed in New York City.
A high school string quartet with members of the class of 2014 performed as a 7-foot “14″ was introduced.
The huge numbers and even larger champagne bottle will be on display at the Times Square Museum and Visitor Center through Christmas.
Then they will be installed with a complete 2014 sign that will light up after the ball drops at midnight on New Year’s Eve.
You can catch all the New Year’s celebration Dec. 31 here on NewsChannel 4.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him