kindergarteners with drugs?
CALIFORNIA - Parents at an elementary school in Chowchilla, California are demanding answers after a kindergarten student brought drugs to school in a backpack.
Police were called to Stephens Elementary School December 5th after a kindergarten teacher discovered a bag of drugs in her 5-year-old student’s backpack.
What type or how much police won’t say, but they do emphasize kids weren’t in danger.
“None of the kids at all were exposed to anything, none of the kids at all had contact with it, and none of the kids at all were in danger of anything at that time,” says Lt. Dave Riviere.
Still, many parents are upset they found out by word of mouth instead of from the school district.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him