Sticky situation involving “ABC” (already been chewed) gum has a school district investigating a music teacher
SAN ANTONIO, TX. – A sticky situation involving “ABC” gum has San Antonio, Texas Northside Independent school District investigating a music teacher.
The teacher is accused of forcing two students to chew used bubble gum as punishment.
NISD says two students at Vale Middle School did break the rules Monday by chewing gum in class, but that the punishment didn’t fit the crime.
“This was not the best decision by a Northside teacher,” NISD spokesperson Pascual Gonzalez says.
The teacher told the students to spit out their gum into a jar on her desk, “and pull out another piece of chewed-up gum from another student who was caught, and chew that gum,” Gonzalez says.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring