Will Rogers World Airport hosting first-ever parking sale for busiest travel weekend of year
OKLAHOMA CITY – Traveling soon for the holidays?
One of the busiest travel weekends of the year is coming up.
Will Rogers World Airport said it is expecting a record demand for parking.
The accommodate as many travelers as possible, the airport is hosting its first ever parking sale this weekend.
Saturday and Sunday flies who don’t mind parking a little farther away will pay just $3 to park.
Airport officials said the area is well-lit with 24/7 security and shuttle buses will run regularly from the lot.
The $3 parking sale is Saturday and Sunday only or until all the designated spots are filled.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring