Will Rogers World Airport hosting first-ever parking sale for busiest travel weekend of year
OKLAHOMA CITY – Traveling soon for the holidays?
One of the busiest travel weekends of the year is coming up.
Will Rogers World Airport said it is expecting a record demand for parking.
The accommodate as many travelers as possible, the airport is hosting its first ever parking sale this weekend.
Saturday and Sunday flies who don’t mind parking a little farther away will pay just $3 to park.
Airport officials said the area is well-lit with 24/7 security and shuttle buses will run regularly from the lot.
The $3 parking sale is Saturday and Sunday only or until all the designated spots are filled.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online