A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT: Dying girl’s Christmas wish granted by 10,000 carolers
PENNSYLVANIA – Eight-year-old Laney Brown will never see Christmas again. Her doctors say leukemia will take her soon.
Laney loves music. Loves to dance, loves Taylor Swift, loves Christmas carols.
As her dying wishes, she asked to meet the country superstar and for some people to come by her house for a night of caroling.
Saturday night the singers came. At first it was hundreds of people, then thousands. Then it was 10,000.
They came to her home in West Reading, Pennsylvania, and even though she was too weak to go to the window, she heard the wonderful music.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him