Apple Deal: We’ll sell iPhones in China
CHINA – Apple and China Mobile on Sunday announced a deal to offer the iPhone in China.
The two companies said the iPhone 5s and 5c will be available there beginning January 17.
The mobile company and Apple will take pre-orders starting on Wednesday. The companies did not announce prices for the phones, which went on sale in the U.S. in September.
Completion of the deal greatly expands Apple’s reach in the World’s most populous country and provides access to a previously untapped revenue stream.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger