Cowboys Comeback Against Redskins
The Dallas Cowboys rallied from a nine point fourth quarter deficit, capped off by a ten yard Demarco Murray touchdown reception for a 24-23 comeback win over the Washington Redskins.
Dallas now has a chance to win the NFC East and go to the playoffs if they beat the Philadelphia Eagles in their regular season finale next week.
The win ended a five game losing streak in the month of December for Dallas.
Often-criticized, Dallas quarterback Tony Romo led the Cowboys to the 23 game winning drive of his career.
Romo connected with former OSU star, Dez Bryant four times for 73 yards and a touchdown.
Former Sooner, Demarco Murray had 22 rushes for 96 yards and a touchdown.
Murray also had three receptions for 15 yards, including the eventual game winning score.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him