Domestic violence ends in a death
A man was shot and killed in an Oklahoma City home Sunday night after a possible domestic dispute, authorities said.
Oklahoma City Police said they responded to the call around 8:30 p.m. in the 14300 block of Scott Street in the Fox Brian neighborhood.
The woman claimed her boyfriend had beat her and she shot him in self-defense.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives are still on the scene as of Sunday night and the woman is being held for questioning.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse